Wednesday, February 27, 2013

4 Little Things that Are Currently Bugging Me

1) I {Heart} You. Why can't people just say love? Love is a four letter word. Heart is five. Then when you add a { and a }, you're up to seven, so what's the deal? It isn't cute. It sounds down right stupid. I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but it's how I feel.

2) Paint Chips. They are called Paint Swatches. The definition of swatch is: a sample strip cut from a piece of material. Doesn't swatch sound a lot smarter than chip? I think so.

3) Pinterest pin comments that start with "One pinner says...". This rubs me the wrong way because it sounds like he said, she said gossip.

and finally...

4) Posts on facebook that end in "Re-post if...". Even if I completely agree with what the post is trying to convey, I will not re-post it just because I don't like people telling me what to do. 

3 comments:

Carolina HeartStrings said...

I couldn't agree more. All four are well said!

Daniel "Captain" Kirk said...

I agree!

Carolina HeartStrings said...

My 2 cents (Alessa)...

Add to that list the "causes" that go around on fb. You feel like a heel to not support these sad cases BUT each one requires you to release your cyber-info. Some of the causes make me wonder if they're conjured up just as phishing....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...