Thursday, July 31, 2014

Le Chateau Boulton

After what feels like eons, we are finally getting new carpet in our bedrooms today and, because my home is pretty much a non-functional disaster zone, Cody and I spent the night at Katelyn and Matt's house. My husband, on the other hand, stayed home to deal with everything, sleeping on a mattress in the living room amidst boxes and bags and books and pool floaties. No worries. Don and I have been watching American Ninja Warrior, so I'm sure he practiced some cool moves making his way around. :)

Anyhow...I wanted to share what I found prepared for us when I walked into my daughter and son-in-law's guest room. 





I'm sorry the photos are so blurry. I had to take them with my old Samsung phone from, oh...I don't know...approximately 2005? Had I known the kids were going to do something soooo adorable, I would have brought my camera!





Then, I walked into the guest bathroom and saw these things on the counter...






Just before going to bed, I spotted a giant Kit Kat on Cody's pillow...





...and a yummy variety of chocolates for me.




I also found a questionnaire on the night stand.





So, of course I had to fill it out.





I think Don and I are going to be okay in this great circle of life. We have some really terrific kids! 

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

That is so sweet and cute! Katelyn takes after her mother :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...