11) Swedish massages are delightful.
10) Tomatoes taste better straight from the garden.
9) The playground phrase, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" is not true. Words can hurt.
8) Funerals suck.
7) Glitter and confetti are only fun if you're partying at somebody else's house.
6) If someone offers you a stick of gum, take it. It may be their way of saying your breath stinks.
5) Some people just shouldn't have children.
4) It is perfectly O.K. to say "No" sometimes.
3) The quote "When mom's not happy, nobody's happy." is spot on.
2) Enjoy every phase of your life. There is truth to the Trace Atkins song Your Gonna Miss This.
and most importantly...
1) Having a child in the family with special needs is a blessing, not a curse.