Saturday, December 3, 2011

Chase's Special Nativity Arrangement

I really don't have space in my living room to display a nativity, but I do have a large kitchen island, so I decided to place it there this year. I figure it's better than not displaying a nativity at all.

Anyway, Chase spent some time at the house this afternoon and when Chase is here, he usually does something to leave his mark. Today he chose to move my nativity pieces around.



He told me Mary, Joseph, the Wise Men and the Shepherds are giving the animals quality time with baby Jesus.



I swear, my children are weird.

2 comments:

Lizbeth said...

Quality time with Jesus. That's great!!!

Carolina HeartStrings said...

Chase always sounds like a real character. Besides animals make better companions at times anyways!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...