Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Resource for Anyone with Health Conditions

Reading Momentum this morning, a magazine published by the Multiple Sclerosis Society, I came across a website that I had never heard of. It's called Caring Bridge, and is a place online where you can post health updates to keep family and friends informed. I scoped the website out and found myself wishing it would had been available back in 1994, when Don and I spent the better part of six months in and out of hospitals with Cody.

Those of you, who have family members with health issues, may want to take a look at Caring Bridge and see if it is a support that can be beneficial to you. Here is the link. Check it out!

http://www.caringbridge.org/about

2 comments:

Carolina HeartStrings said...

This is a great site. We have friends who have posted about their child's illness here. Thank you for sharing it with everyone.

Marsupial Mama said...

Great share!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...