Sunday, July 29, 2012

Baby Girl Diaper Cake

Other than the fact that I forgot to bring my Nikon and had to use the camera on my stupid phone (as opposed to smart phone), my niece's baby shower was a great success. I am convinced that open house style is the way to go!

My sister and I are not professional artists, but trust me when I say everything was adorable. The house was decorated in the same pink and green hues used in our invitations. We served Rice Kripsy treats and chocolate covered pretzels, both with pink sprinkles, deli sandwiches, a vegetable tray, pink lemonade with floating limes and diaper shaped party favors filled with Hershey Kisses.

I only managed to get one stupid, pathetic, way too dark, blurry, half-way decent picture of the diaper cake my sister and her daughters made. Sorry.





Use your imagination. It was cute! There are hair clips and pacifiers and other things on the cake that can't be seen in this picture.


To see another diaper cake and some Mary Jane favor shoes, click here .

2 comments:

ediapercake said...

Your elephant cake is just adorable!

Carolina HeartStrings said...

Don't feel bad... I often take my WONDERFUL camera only to find that I have left the card in the laptop at home... Sounds like a wonderful, pink, fun shower... Too bad there aren't more pix... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...