1) Hot Fudge Sundaes with Peanuts. DQ's are the best.
2) My bed. I love it! It is my favorite place to be (sad maybe, but true).
3) Diet Coke. I sip it first thing in the morning until about 3:00 p.m.
4) Watching my favorite evening television programs (Survivor, Criminal Minds, The Office).
5) Turtle Chocolates. Because I end up eating the entire box in one day, I only get them for Valentines Day, Christmas and maybe my birthday.
6) Hair Product. I have to buy the really good stuff when my husband isn't around. He just wouldn't understand.
7) Movie Theater Popcorn. It's the best part of the whole theater experience.
8) Playing slot machines (when we go to Nevada). I'm not brave enough to play the tables.
9) Weight Watcher Fudge Bars. I realize this doesn't make sense, since I eat hot fudge, popcorn and candy but hey, I try:)
10) AC/DC. I still enjoy Back in Black. It takes me back to my high school days and for a few minutes, I feel young again.