1) Sleeping in a sleeping bag- On the floor or the top of his bed, It doesn't matter.
2) Macaroni and Cheese- He'll eat any kind, but he gets Kraft Easy Mac the most. Easier is better, right?
3) Watching his favorite programs- Survivor, The Price is Right, and Saturday morning cartoons.
4) Quarter Pounders with Cheese- They HAVE to have cheese.
5) Swimming- Cody can out-float anyone, as long as the pool water is calm. He's amazing.
6) Holidays- right down to Columbus Day. Cody loves to have something to celebrate and look forward to.
7) Sleeping at grandma's house- http://www.snippetsnstuff.com/2010/12/weve-got-eleven-games-coming-up.html
8) Baseball- playing electronic baseball games and listening to games on t.v.
9) His dad's emergency pager- http://www.snippetsnstuff.com/2010/10/911-emergency.html
10) Listening to airplanes take off and land.
11) Mrs. Doubtfire- Cody has the movie pretty much memorized and loves the music, particularly House of Pain's 'Jump Around' and Aerosmith's 'Dude Looks Like a Lady'.