Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cody's Choice

Don and Cody have an ongoing argument about how to pronounce the word coupon. Cody pronounces it "cue pon". Don says "coo pon". I captured their most recent go-round and, although my ears get tired of hearing it, I must admit the two of them have a fun loving, unique relationship.

Don- It's Coo Pon (exaggerated).

CodyCue Pon (even more exaggerated)

Don- There's no Q in coupon dipstick.

Cody- (voice becoming high pitched) Excuse me?!

pause

Cody- How come you call me a dipstick?

Don- It's either dipstick or dipshit. Which one do you want it to be?

pause

Cody- Dipstick



I guess, if given a choice between the two, I'd choose dipstick too.

2 comments:

carolinaheartstrings said...

Too funny. Well I guess he was lucky he got a choice right? Love posts about their conversations.

Lizbeth said...

Bwaaahhh!!! Cue Pon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...