Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blogging With Purpose

My purpose in starting this blog is to share information. I hope that I can help others through my life experiences, past and present. I made a list of the possible topics that I personally know about; raising a child with disabilities, children of alcoholics and divorce, teen pregnancy, self esteem, faith or risk taking, dysfunctional families, and obsessive compulsive disorder to name a few. I certainly don't claim to be professional. I just want to share with my readers and hopefully some of the things I write about will be of help. I encourage you to add your input through comments. I think we all can learn a great deal from each other, and the Internet is a wonderful way to connect!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...