Thursday, August 19, 2010

Which TV Mom Are You?

Several years ago, my son Chase told me I was a cross between Jill Taylor (Home Improvement) and Rosanne Conner (Rosanne). At that time, I didn't know if I should feel upset or happy about his comment. I chose the latter. Their characters were strong and funny. I would have been upset if he had said I acted like Debra (Everybody Loves Raymond)! Even though I enjoyed watching that program, I thought her character was a hag; always complaining to or about her husband.

Television moms have definitely evolved over the years. When I was a young girl, I wanted to be part of the most unrealistic family out there...the Bradys (The Brady Bunch); six siblings, a housekeeper, dog, dad and Florence Henderson for a mom. Who wouldn't want that?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...