Friday, November 26, 2010

Cranium

On Thanksgiving Day, after we've stuffed our faces with delicious food, the fam gathers around to either make crafts for Christmas or play board games. This year we chose to play. Some of our favorite group games are Apples to Apples, Imaginiff, Balderdash, Mad Gab, and Swap. But this year Cranium was the hit. My sister-in-law absolutely loves it when someone has to pull the Playdough card and play it. For me, Charades is my least favorite card. (It probably ought to be the Humming and Whistling card since I suck at both.) This year, the card that totally kicked butt was Drawing with Your Eyes Closed. Let me show you why. And just to make it so you can play along, I've posted the pictures first and then the answer, so scroll slowly...










Did you guess Flat Tire? FYI. Those lines are arrows. :)















This is a clown ( I thought it looked like Disney's Huey, Dewey, or Louie.)
















Toucan. I'm diggin' the backwards wing.
















I'm proud to say this work of art belongs to me!


4 comments:

Marilyn said...

We need to do this again real soon :-)

dluvscoke said...

As in Christmas Eve? Okay!

Lora said...

That's cool, I got most of them except the clown because it did look like a duck and the juggling was right on. I am glad that you had a good time.

Lynn said...

I got the toucan and juggling!! Good stuff...sounds like a fun game!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...