(Combining Scrapbooking with Journaling is in my July archive.)
I asked the kids questions about their dad this time and these are the answers they gave me...
1) What Two Things Could Dad Never Live Without?
Katelyn- His Family and Sugar
Casey- His Job and Coke
Chase- His Right Hand and His Left Hand
Cody- Tools and Coke
2) What Shirt Should Dad Give to Charity?
Katelyn- His $5.00 4th of July Shirts that He Hangs onto for Years
Casey- All of them
Chase- His Church Shirts
Cody- His Bass Pro Shop Shirt
3) What's Dad's Favorite Movie?
Katelyn- Something Western
Casey- I Don't Know Names of Westerns
Chase- Any Old Western that is on T.V. and Halfway Over
Cody- I'll Pass
4) What Do You Believe Dad Struggles With?
Katelyn- Other Drivers
Casey- His Piece of
5) How Would You Describe Dad to Someone Meeting Him for the First Time?
Katelyn- Tall, Gray Hair
Casey- Tall with Gray Hair
Chase- I'd Just Show Them My Sketches of Him
6) If Dad Had a Million Dollars, What Would He Buy First?
Katelyn- a New Truck
Chase- Truck, but Chances are it Would Be a Weed-eater
7) What's Dad's Favorite Candy Bar?
Katelyn- Mounds or Charleston Chew
Casey- Big Hunk
Chase- Charleston Chew
8) What Makes Dad Mad?
Katelyn- Snotty Teenagers
Casey- Me (sometimes)
Chase- Almost Everything
Cody- Kicking Him Under the Table
I feel like I need to say something in regards to #4. Don does not struggle with reading. Who knows where Cody came up with that?!