Thursday, October 13, 2011

Cody's Idea of Foul Language

Don, Cody and I went out for fast food tonight and while we were waiting in line at the drive-thru, Cody kept saying, "Cody's a dipstick OB. Cody's a dipstick OB. Cody is a dipstick OB." (For some reason, he has been talking in first person lately.)

Finally he annoyed me enough to ask, "Cody! What IS a dipstick OB?"  and this was his answer...

"A dipstick OB is like a SOB, you know?"

Cody was calling himself a dipstick of a bitch. I think he's got the dipstick part right, but I'm not too fond of the beeotch part. :)

1 comment:

Lizbeth said...

Haha! Alex is running around saying, "Crab Nuggets!" when he gets mad. It's from Megamind. Thing is, for as mad as he is, I can not stop laughing when he shouts out, "Crab Nuggets!!!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...