On the eleventh day of each month during 2011, I am going to title my posts '11 Things'. Today, I shall let a few of my secrets out of the bag. Here goes...
11 Things I Completely Suck At-
1) Video games- How am I suppose to know when to bonk my head or jump on something to get points?
2) Throwing a football- I've been told by the male species that I don't twist my wrist as I throw, so the ball is all over the place.
3) Baking bread- Can I just say "I hate working with yeast."
4) Finding my way around airports- If baffles my husband that I can find my way around any mall, but have such a hard time with terminals.
5) Math- I can balance my bank account and figure 30% off an item while shopping, but don't give me an equation with both letters and numbers. In my opinion, they don't belong together anyway.
6) Taking pictures- I really don't have an eye for photography and my timing is terrible.
7) Cutting hair- I never have been good at this and my sister has Barbie dolls to prove it.
8) Golfing- I'm okay with miniature golf, but when I'm on the course, I tend to take up the turf.
9) Foosball- I am SO BAD at this. I could probably win a contest for being the suckiest.
10) Waking up happy- Unless, I'm getting up to go on a vacation or a shopping spree, then it's all good.
11) Three of my kids were in the room when I asked them what I suck at and Cody eagerly piped up and said, 'I know, I know, I know! Not changing your Christmas ring tone on your phone." He's right, I haven't taken the time to do this. Apparently it's not as important to me as it is to Cody.
Happy Jan 11, 2011 everyone!