Monday, January 24, 2011
Lynn at http://www.autismarmymom.com/ was thoughtful enough to pass this vainglorious award on to me. Giving credit where credit is due, it originated from Jill at http://yeahgoodtimes.blogspot.com/. Both ladies are also mothers of incredible children that happen to have autism.
Here are Jill's rules for the award. Due to language that may be offensive to my younger followers, I have edited things just a tad...
1. You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic that I have created for these purposes. It's so bad that not only did I use COMIC SANS, but there's even a little jumping, celebrating kitten down there at the bottom. It's horrifying! But its presence in your award celebration is crucial to the memetastic process we're creating here.
2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Just make stuff up, we'll never know; one of them has to be true, though. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we're just on the honor system here. I trust you.
3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you either like or don't like or don't really have much of an opinion about. I don't care who you pick, and nobody needs to know why. I mean, you can give a reason if you want, but I don't really care.
4. If you fail to follow any of the above rules, I will harass you incessantly until you either block me on Twitter or ban my IP address from visiting your blog. I don't know if you can actually do that last thing, but I will become so annoying to you that you will actually go out and hire an IT professional to train you on how to ban IP addresses just so that I'll leave you alone. I'm serious. I'm going to do these things.
**NEW** 5. This one isn't actually a rule, but once you do the above, please link up to the Memetastic Hop so that I can keep track of where this thing goes.
Okay? So, now that I've stated Jill's (modified) rules, here are my 4 lies and 1 truth...
1) I have breast implants.
2) The website http://www.prowrestling.com/ is in my favorites list.
3) I have never had an espresso, frapuccino or latte from Starbucks.
4) My belly button is pierced.
5) Jack Nicholson is my favorite actor.
Now, with my apologies and because rule #4 terrifies me, I am passing this egotistical award on to the following bloggers...
Lora @ http://griffinblaise.blogspot.com/
bbsmum @ http://bbsmum.blogspot.com/
Patty @ http://www.pattymullins.blogspot.com/
Aleks @ http://stalksthedawn.blogspot.com/
Vikki @ http://www.sensational-creations.com/wordpress/
Have fun with it ladies :)