Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oregon Coast Aquarium

I have fond memories of the aquarium in Newport, Oregon. Don and I took the kids there a few times, but Cody had the opportunity to go with the school for the blind. The children were allowed to actually touch some of the marine animals and other living organisms.

They didn't have sleep overs in the tunnels back then. There is no way I would ever do that! In fact, I am having a hard time breathing just thinking about being cooped up in a tunnel, under water, with sea creatures all around me.

2 comments:

carolinaheartstrings said...

No tunnel sleeping for me either. We have some really amazing aquariums in NC and SC. They are such fun interactive places to go for all ages.

Lynn said...

I do not want to sleep with the fishes. Holy crap. Audrey wouldn't get a wink of sleep.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...